Tuscany Vinyasa Yoga Retreat
Tuscany Vinyasa Yoga Retreat
July 1– 7, 2018
Join our Vinyasa Yoga Retreat in Tuscany we host San Francisco based Vinyasa yoga teacher and musician, Neil Wadhawan for a dynamic Vinyasa Yoga retreat in a historic and stunning 800-year old farmhouse turned luxury boutique villa set in the Italian countryside between Florence and Siena. Days are rich in yoga and sunshine, walking, swimming, lounging by the pool, sharing food and wine under the stars and basking in the simple life of Tuscany. Read more below….
Read more. . .
Flow of Day
Savor an Italian cappuccino and the soothing quiet of the Tuscan countryside. Take a morning stroll through the fields or dive in for a swim before yoga practice. San Francisco based Vinyasa yoga teacher Neil Wadhawan infuses his charismatic vinyasa flow yoga classes with DJ music and live drumming. Come as a beginner or an advanced yogi – Neil will take you to your edge of challenge while encouraging you to pace yourself with awareness and breath. Fun and inspiration are guaranteed!
We sit down to a lunch of mouthwatering salads, soups and other healthy Tuscan delights. Many people prefer to stay in and relax in the afternoon, to swim, read, stroll or try their hand at bocce ball. But for those who like to explore in this historic region, we invite you to a day excursion to the medieval city of Siena and to a wine-tasting event at the villa with the charming Pietro, who will introduce you to the nuances of Tuscany’s beloved Sangiovese grape. Add-on activities, available on request, include massage, horseback riding and a cooking class with our villa chef, Marion Riedmiller.
At sunset, we reconvene for another yoga session and centering pranayama. Evenings are pure magic... imagine juicy tomatoes, local organic wines, cheeses and olive oil. Dinner is served family-style under the stars—in full appreciation of la bella vita!
Sleep in history, luxury and comfort! Our 800-year-old stone villa, on a rural country estate between Florence and Siena, has been elegantly restored with authentic materials and modern amenities. All ten rooms have countryside views that take you back in time – while charming you into the present moment. Come solo, with a friend or in a couple – we have a variety of accommodation options.
“An experience I will never forget! Perfection—the best hotel and hospitality I’ve ever received anywhere in the world. I would recommend an Exotic Yoga Retreat to anyone who asks! My heart is overflowing as a result of the warmth, connection and spirit of all the wonderful people involved!”
— SIMON JARVIS, AUSTRALIA
“Honestly the entire trip was a dream come true and such a special mother-daughter time. These memories that will bring a smile to our hearts and souls in the years to come. We plan to join an Exotic Yoga Retreat every year!”
— ELENA, USA
Tuscany Yoga Holiday Package Includes:
- 7-day luxury yoga retreat package
- Group pick-up in Florence, Italy
- Welcome aperitivo on the terrace
- 6–nights luxury accommodation in an antique, beautifully restored private villa
- Elegant and traditionally designed en-suite rooms with daily maid service, AC, hair dryer, bathrobe, slippers & toiletries
- Salt water pool with spectacular views
- All meals: gourmet mediterranean farm-to-table cuisine with vegetarian and pescatarian options
- Local Tuscan wines served with dinner
- In villa wine-tasting presentation of 3 classic Tuscan wines
- Day excursion to Siena (unguided, time on your own to explore this fantastic medieval city)
- Pizza night - make your own pizza in the outdoor oven
- Exotic Yoga Retreats program with Neil Wadhawan
- 2 Vinyasa yoga classes daily (with one afternoon off for Siena excursion)
Does not Include:
- Transport to Florence
- Massage, horse-back riding and other add-on excursions
- Wine & alcoholic beverages outside dinner
- Specialty coffees outside of the breakfast meal
USD $2,245 - Shared Room, 2 Twin Beds + En Suite Bath (Price is per person)
USD $3,195 - Single Room, King Bed + En Suite Bath (Price is per person)
USD $4,490 - Couples Room, King Bed + En Suite Bath (Price is for 2 persons)