TRUFFLE, WINE & YOGA WEEKEND!
NOVEMBER 8—10, 2013
2 or 3 night package available
Join our second annual Truffle, Wine & Yoga Weekend in Italy, this year at a gorgeous 16th-century villa in Tuscany, luxuriating in truffles, wine-tasting, gourmet Italian food, hiking and heatlh-giving yoga! P.S. The Yoga is optional, but the wine is not! 2 nights for €495 or stay for a long weekend, 3 nights for €695.
TUSCANY TRUFFLE, WINE & YOGA WEEKEND INLCUDES:
- 2 or 3 night package at a luxurious Tuscan Eco-Villa.
- 5 pm Arrival Yoga Class”- breathe, stretch & relax into a glorious weekend ahead!
- Friday evening Bienvenuto Aperativo Party in the villa’s romantic salon with a traditional Tuscan live musical performance
- Friday & Saturday Gourmet truffle dinner paired with local wines and prepared by the villa’s chef, Anthony, using the farm’s bio-dynamically grown flour, produce and farm products (vegetarian & non-veg options)
- 9 am morning Vinyasa Yoga classes in the beautiful arched yoga sala with Gayle Olson
- Pre-yoga Italian Coffee, Tea & fruit Breakfast… 11 am delicious farm brunch after yoga class
- Saturday afternoon wine-tasting at a local winery
- Sunday truffle hunt (optional, €25)
- Program continues for those staying on for the 3-night getaway
- Hiking on the villa’s 750-acres of secluded rolling Tuscan hills
STUNNING LUXURY TUSCAN ECO-VILLA
Set on 750-acres of rolling hills, bio-dynamic fields and vineyards, the villa is an enchanting ancient villa perched on a hilltop originally occupied by the ancient Etruscans. The villa is situated between Florence and Siena near the famous medieval towns of Volterra and San Gimignano. The 16-room villa has been restored with utmost care for originality, aesthetic beauty and earth sustainability: the use of only natural renders and paints, solar panels for heating and hot water, a salt water pool with minimal chemicals, and a constant eye to managing consumption and recycling.
The public spaces include a grand ballroom with balcony, a library and a music room, gracious drawing rooms and dining rooms (all with fireplaces), a billiard room, a gym, a cinema room, a children’s playroom, a massage/therapy room and a sheltered courtyard with a loggia. You’ll enjoy this bounty as the villa’s Tuscan cook delights you with her range and expertise of Italian organic cuisine, with foods made from local sources and neighboring farms. Bread, honey, jams, wine, olive oil, soaps, toiletries, and other herbal products are all made from natural sources from the estate and the surrounding areas.
YOGA CLASSES WITH GAYLE OLSON
Gayle Olson is founder of Exotic Yoga Retreats and author of The Yoga & Fitness Guide for Women, has taught and practiced Vinyasa, Iyengar and Hatha yoga around the world for over 20 years. Gayle has developed a unique method of giving students intensive hands-on Vinyasa ~ Adjustment ~ Massage — like receiving a full-body massage during a vinyasa practice! Whether a practice is fiery and energetic, or soft and receptive, Gayle guides students to maintain a strong meditative focus on breath — and on the joy of yoga!
IMAGES FROM LAST YEAR’S TRUFFLE, WINE & YOGA WEEKEND IN PIEMONTE
Let us design a mind-blowing yoga holiday for you and your group!