YOGA CRUISE — COAST OF TURKEY & THE GREEK ISLES
SEPT 14–21, 2013
A 7-night intimate yoga cruise retreat through Turkey and the Greek Isles on the two-master wooden motor-sailing yacht, the Atlantis. Enjoy sunrise and sunset yoga practices, exploring the turquoise waters of the mediterranean, reading, relaxing, snorkeling, kayaking, or sight-seeing—all is possible on this revitalizing voyage along the Mediterranean coast!
On board the yoga cruise will be only 13 guests, two yoga instructors, and an experienced captain, crew and chef. Three excellent meals daily of traditional Mediterranean and Turkish home cooking, prepared with fresh local ingredients and spices, for vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Everyday we will visit one or two bays for swimming and exploring the beautiful coastline, idyllic villages, picturesque coves and remote ancient ruins.
ALL–INCLUSIVE YOGA CRUISE:
- Seven nights on the yoga cruise, The Atlantis
- Two daily yoga classes with Gayle Olson & Celine Greers (Slow vinyasa blend of Ashtanga, Iyengar & Hatha traditions)
- Three delicious traditional Turkish home-cooked healthy meals with local ingredients and spices
- Daily swimming and exploring pristine coves
- Optional excursions to picturesque villages and ancient ruins (paid separately)
- Beautiful cabins (all shared, 9 double and 1 twin) all with en-suite bathroom & showers
OPTIONAL TOURS & EXCURSIONS ON THE YOGA CRUISE:
- Visit the Lycian tombs of Myra and the church of St.Nicholas
- Hike through the Saklikent Gorge and visiting the antic city of Xanthos
- Boat trip to the Greek island Mais (Castellorizo)
- Trip to the ancient city of Arycanda and visit mountain village to eat Gözleme a traditional prepared food
- Visit a Hamam (Turkish bath)
- Kayaking and several other (water)sports can also be arranged
SUNRISE & SUNSET YOGA!
You will have the mind-blowing experience of practicing yoga twice a day in the middle of the deep blue Mediterranean sea! Yogini duo Gayle Olson (American) and Celine Greers (French) concoct two classes daily, each class reflecting moment and mood. Their styles blend Iyengar, Ashtanga and Hatha yoga traditions, always tailored to the participants present and with great attention to alignment, care of your joints and muscles, adjustments and massage to make practice a deeply powerful and pleasurable experience.
BOOK YOUR YOGA CRUISE BY MARCH 15 FOR AN EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT!
A €100 deposit holds your space!
SEPTEMBER 14–21, 2013
$75 Early-Bird savings if reserved by March 15.
Board & Disembark:
Antalya, Turkey (1.5 hrs)
€35 airport transfer each way
Thank you for this retreat; every minute was worth it! It was such a mind, body and heart opening... and so much fun! I learned to how to be present and the importance of surrender. It's helping make my day-to-day life magical, and I can give so much to others as I have feel so fulfilled inside! Thank you again, and can't wait for the next retreat!—Jennifer Clarke, France
“Before meeting Gayle I had tried a number of teachers, some of them with excellent reputations in London and India, but yoga never really came alive until I started studying with her. Gayle’s intuitive, sensitive and phenomenal teaching skills helped me to totally live inside my body and find new depths in my practice. Gayle makes yoga both accessible and challenging. She brings the spirit of healing and freedom into her classes and all the fellow students I’ve met, find her an unforgettable teacher.” —Deborah Poland, Canada
“Gayle is overall an excellent teacher, from the technical to the meditative aspects. Her warmth and feminine energy is refreshing! ”—C.V. Holland