PRIVATE GREEK ISLAND YOGA RETREAT
APRIL 20—26, 2014
A private Greek Isle – voted Top 10 Yoga Retreats Worldwide. An intimate group of ten people from around the word. Unplugged. The luxury of time. . . to relax, hike, kayak, swim, practice yoga, be in nature, eat healthy Mediterranean food and drink island grown wine under the stars. Could you imagine a more relaxing and blissful holiday to rejuvenate body, mind and soul?
VOTED IN TOP 10 YOGA RETREATS WORLDWIDE:
FLOW OF THE DAY. . .
MORNINGS begin with a serenity walk around the island — followed by yoga, meditation and pranayama on the open-air yoga terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea with Gayle Olson. After yoga, you will enjoy a healthy breakfast of locally grown products outside on the terrace.
AFTERNOONS are pure leisure, kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, lying on the beach, exploring the island, having a massage or simply swinging in a hammock by the sea. Lunch is a light and healthy vegetarian meal grown in the garden — tomatoes, basil, olives, and island surprises.
EVENINGS are pure magic. We begin with a relaxing sunset yoga session over the sea. And then head to the terrace to share our meal and wine family style under the stars—appreciate the simple life of sumptuous tastes, good food, good wine and great company!
INCLUDED ON YOUR PRIVATE GREEK ISLAND RETREAT
- Six nights on a serene private island in Greece
- Three nutritious & delicious vegetarian meals served family style. Ingredients are seasonal and grown on the island or locally sourced.
- Two daily yoga classes with Gayle Olson – with hands-on adjustments & massage
- Morning serenity walks circumambulating the island
- Morning yoga, meditation and pranayama overlooking the sea
- Afternoons free to swim, snorkel, kayak, hike and relax
- Massage & bodywork available by Katherine Dobson (paid separately)
- Sunset meditations on the meditation deck overlooking the sea
- Free transfer from Athens Airport to the island, and back to Athens Airport
- And of course your own private island!
YOGA WITH GAYLE OLSON
Practice yoga with the inspiration of nature—sun, sea, waves and fresh air! Join international yoga teacher, Gayle Olson, for sunrise and sunset yoga in the outdoor yoga shala overlooking the Aegean sea. Gayle is founder of Exotic Yoga Retreats and author of The Yoga & Fitness Guide for Women. She has taught and practiced Vinyasa, Iyengar and Hatha yoga around the world for over 20 years. Gayle has developed a unique method of giving students massage-like adjustments to help students experience proper alignment, while at the same time, experience pleasure and relaxation in the postures. Whether a practice is fiery and energetic, or soft and receptive, Gayle guides students to maintain a strong meditative focus on breath — and on the joy of yoga.
YOGA HOLIDAYS INSPIRING YOU TO SEE THE WORLD DIFFERENTLY!